Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Diy Flower Roundup

12 of the best flower DIY

I’ve been getting a lot of love lately from other awesome blogs so today I’d like to give some love away in return.

I just love diy flowers.  LOVE!  Here are twelve of the best flower tutorials I’ve come across.  By the way, I’m always pinning flowers, if you love them as much as I do you might consider following my DIY flower board on Pinterest.

So here’s where to find them.  From the top row, left to right:
1. Paper calla lilies | Oh Happy Day
2. Paper towel flowers | The Sweetest Occasion
3. Tissue carnation | Craft Passion
4. Simple wedding flowers | Made
Second row, left to right:
5. Coffee filter flowers | Unusually Lovely
6. Felt flower | A Hoot and a Holler
7. Flower crown | Green Wedding Shoes
8. Anthropologie inspired blooms | Homemade Ginger
Third row, left to right:
9. Crepe paper poppies | A Very Chocolate Life
10. Tshirt fabric flowers | Emily’s Little World
11. Tissue paper wedding centerpiece | Once Wed
12. Sweet sweater roses | June Pfaff Daley

Do you love flower tutorials?  Got any favorites to share or maybe you have one on your own blog?  Please don't hesitate to comment, share with us a link.

Now go have fun making flowers!!  And please don't forget to say hello to the nice ladies at these blogs who shared with us their amazing how-tos.

1 comment:

  1. I love your creations. They are so captivating and really simple to make. These are absolutely lovely flowers and look so real. I will definitely give a try making them.

    ReplyDelete

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...