Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Diy Flower Roundup
I’ve been getting a lot of love lately from other awesome blogs so today I’d like to give some love away in return.
I just love diy flowers. LOVE! Here are twelve of the best flower tutorials I’ve come across. By the way, I’m always pinning flowers, if you love them as much as I do you might consider following my DIY flower board on Pinterest.
So here’s where to find them. From the top row, left to right:
1. Paper calla lilies | Oh Happy Day
2. Paper towel flowers | The Sweetest Occasion
3. Tissue carnation | Craft Passion
4. Simple wedding flowers | Made
Second row, left to right:
5. Coffee filter flowers | Unusually Lovely
6. Felt flower | A Hoot and a Holler
7. Flower crown | Green Wedding Shoes
8. Anthropologie inspired blooms | Homemade Ginger
Third row, left to right:
9. Crepe paper poppies | A Very Chocolate Life
10. Tshirt fabric flowers | Emily’s Little World
11. Tissue paper wedding centerpiece | Once Wed
12. Sweet sweater roses | June Pfaff Daley
Do you love flower tutorials? Got any favorites to share or maybe you have one on your own blog? Please don't hesitate to comment, share with us a link.
Now go have fun making flowers!! And please don't forget to say hello to the nice ladies at these blogs who shared with us their amazing how-tos.