Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet flower vase

flower vase 1

My daughter received a bouquet of carnations after her performance in show camp and I just couldn’t resist making a vase that was just as sweet as them and her.
flower vase 2
I taped off the top and bottom of a salsa jar and sponged on some little pink paint.  Then I cut out a flower shape print from some fabric that I’ve been loving lately and glued it on.
flower vase 3

Not so perfect on the lines, the paint kind of bled through the tape but I love it all the same.

1 comment:

  1. This looks good and you did good job here by converting a bottle into flower vase. Good stuff, thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting more such stuff

    ReplyDelete

I really really love and appreciate comments, but i hate spam.

Due to the heavy amount of spam comments I've been receiving lately I had to put the word verification up. I know how annoying it can be when you want to leave a comment but I hope you will understand.

Would you be so kind to take the extra step to post your thoughts?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...